You are one of a kind, complex, and evolving. For that reason, communication is never one-size-fits-all. The power of PCM is that it fits into whatever shape and setting you need. In PCM 1, you learn the logic around which all human behaviors pivot and how to apply the communication model immediately. This seminar teaches you what you need to be and stay at your best and equips you with skills to connect to the best in everyone around you.
What you learn:
Using the PCM profile, you will be able to view yourself through a prism of personality strengths and preferences. This self-understanding can shine light on situations in everyday life, which may enable you to truly fulfill your needs, duties, and dreams.
With deepened self-knowledge, you will be able to decode others’ behaviors and motivations. This awareness can guide you to adapt what you say—and how—to interact most meaningfully with others, including those you once struggled to communicate with.
Knowing your own and others’ most effective communication styles, you will be able to spot the first signs of miscommunication and reconnect to get back in sync. This ability to prevent misunderstandings and disengagement can help bust stress and all its unproductive behaviors.
PCM 1 gives you smarts and skills:
- To make decisions and act with greater self-awareness.
- To decode human behavior and effectively adapt all communication.
- To boost productivity through an understanding of motivations.
- To recognize the onset of miscommunication to reroute unproductive behaviors.
- To build stronger relationships based on meaningful connections.
PCM 1 is accredited by CCE: ICF Continuing Coach Education.
ICF coaches receive 13 hours of credentials for completing PCM 1:
5 in Core Competencies & 8 in Resource Development.
Know before you go
- PCM 1 is taught during 6 half-days.
- The seminar is 100% online.
- If you prefer learning in person, contact us to find a training in your area.