As a PCM enthusiast, you have now experienced the power of this communication model. In PCM 1, prerequisite to PCM 2, you witnessed the potential of its universal applicability. In PCM 2, learn to sharpen your skills at decoding human behavior, particularly as it concerns miscommunication, conflict, and how motivations in everyday life can change over time. This seminar delves more deeply into people’s stress signals and behaviors, showing you how to masterfully exit destructive scenarios and ultimately prevent them. Working with real-life cases shared by participants, you practice intervention and conflict resolution techniques.
What you learn:
Using the PCM profile as a key, you will be able to unlock your understanding of how each personality type and phase has its own motivations and accompanying emotions. This awareness can predict and protect against long-term or intense distress and its potential destruction.
With a highly attuned distress detector, you will be able to identify emotional patterns that lead to failure or that delay success in your own and others’ everyday lives. This insight can be deployed to bring an end to non-communication, miscommunication, and conflict.
Understanding personality types, you will be able to gather more clues about what people are really expressing in intense situations, conversations, or digital exchanges. This skill can transform any context into an opportunity to recognize disengagement and then reroute and respark a connection.
PCM 2 gives you smarts and skills:
- To use second-by-second observations to track miscommunication.
- To analyze written communication to really read between the lines.
- To adapt your own messages to engage the right people in the right way.
- To identify emotional patterns to short-circuit failures in everyday life.
- To stop distress from spiraling into conflict and redirect negativity into productivity.
- To detect how life’s main motivations and accompanying emotions can change over time.